Thursday, December 22, 2011

Waimanalo boogie-boarding and hostin' Christmas Comedy show@Indigo Restaurant

Hi All - 
Happy Holidays! With some time off from my dayjob, I  boogie-boarded an awesome, windy day in Waimanalo the other day, snorkeled with some impressive Surgeonfish another day and hosted the Comedy Christmas night in the Opium Den at Indigo Restaurant in Honolulu's Chinatown. I apologize for not getting a picture of headliner, Jhonny Rox Hollywood, his act was particularly awesome, with Christmas songs and the Minnie song and hilarious comedy~ I want to send out a special thank you out to all of you around the world for following my blog this year so regularly - I started it in March and am so impressed by how many people visit here. In the next year, there will be jewelry give-aways, more fabulous abstract paintings for sale, photographs and comedy pictures and video. Thanks for enjoying the ride with me and don't forget to think BIG - Aloha!



LOVE these waves, they are perfect (for me) every time! Waimanalo is awesome!

 Hostess with the mostest at Indigo Restaurant's comedy Christmas night

 Going over the set list with Rico and Katie-Rose Moreno

 Mila Robinson and hubby Joe, part of our awesome comedy audience

 The power comedy couple, Katie-Rose and Rico Moreno

 Grant Uchida doing his Christmas song

 The hostess tells some jokes to get things started~

 Erika's jewelry give-away~ silver-wrapped seaglass pendant necklaces handmade by me~

 Kehau Jackson made a special guest appearance, truly a professional comic, she was fabulous!

 Cameo Lawrence killed it, her confidence SO inspires me~


James Mane hosted the 2nd half, he is always funny!


 Kristen Sprague was on fire with her great set!

 Charles Shelley was hilarious, he rocked his set


 Surgeonfish at Kaimana Beach, love their bright colors!



No comments:

Post a Comment