Monday, October 10, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend, Comedy and a new Abstract Painting!

Have you ever had have such a wonderful weekend that the following Monday is so inevitably a let-down? Thursday night I went out and saw my friend's band, the Honolulu Lounge Lizards, play at the Outrigger Reef on the beach's pool bar, the Kanikapila Grill and they were just fabulous! Friday I had off from work and had a glorious beach day at Kaimana beach. Saturday night, I participated in ComedyHawaii.com's Liv Mic Podcast and Open Mike at King's Pub in Waikiki and did a great interview and set (comedy pics by Jahnys Moody)~

 The Honolulu Lounge Lizards
 Kaimana Friday Sweetness

 Queen's Beach

 Banyan Trees at Queen's Beach

 Surfer Statue at Queen's Beach


 Walking path near Kapiolani Park

 Banyan tree near Queen's Beach

 Open Mic at King's Pub 10-8-11  I did well! ;)

I am interviewed for the Comedyhawaii.com podcast at King's Pub on 10-8-11

 "Psychedelic Bloom"
(I created this using special crayons from Blick.com that turn into watercolor when you add water, and regular watercolors). Original available, email me if interested: swartzkopf@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment