Monday, October 31, 2011

Comedy, Beach and a new Abstract watercolor painting

Hope everyone out there had a fabulous weekend! I went to the beach (check out the awesome, trippy cloud pictures), went to the Kaleo Pilanca Comedy show at the Honolulu Design Center - Kaleo is just SO talented! I had seen him perform about a month ago and this show was similar but different at the same time. The guy is so creative and can make anything funny - so many props, so little time! I also managed to finish my new abstract watercolor, a very productive and fun weekend~

 Can't get enough Banyan Tree pictures!
 
 Banyans and da ocean!



 Trippy Clouds


 James Mane, Michael C. Hall and Kaleo Pilanca at kaleo's show at the Design Center sat nite~ Kaleo killed it!!

"Underwater Trip Flower", my new abstract! Watercolor and water-based acrylic on paper, original available

No comments:

Post a Comment