Monday, March 26, 2012

Waimanalo and Queen's Surf Cafe & Lanai

What a fabulous sunday! First, Joe and I drove to Waimanalo to boogie-board the fabulous, small waves there. It was cloudy when we got there but soon the sun came out - love the gorgeous blue-green of the ocean, we've both been so busy we haven't been out there in a while and we caught some great waves! Then later, I went to see Diane Rubio and Buck Giles and their wonderful Hawaiian music band at Queen's Surf Cafe & Lanai. Steel-guitar, bass, guitar and ukulele by the setting sun, Ahhhhh! lucky I live Hawaii~

Rabbit Island, headed to Waimanalo



Awesome small waves for me!





 Joe's portrait of both of us (I think he just wanted a pic of my ass, hahaha!)

Yes, the water really is that color~ portrait of my Joe, what a cutie! 

Joe, looking like a movie-star here!

 Queen's Surf Cafe & Lanai


Lars showed up to see the band

The band was awesome, I love the sound of steel-guitar especially, it sounds magical to me!

Gorgeous sunset









No comments:

Post a Comment