Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome to Psychedelic Waterfall, Erika Swartzkopf's art blog! This blog was inspired by the painting at right of the same name (original available $200)  I hope to share the outstanding beauty of the Hawaiian islands with the rest of the world with my unique, abstract style. I plan to post my watercolor paintings, drawings and mutimedia creations that are for sale here with prices, and I ship worldwide. Contact me here: swartzkopf@yahoo.com for shipping quotes or any other questions. I also will post interesting art-related topics and tips that other artists might find helpful. Come with me on this fantabulous journey and ALOOOOOOOHA!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erika! AWESOME site! Count me on on your fantabulous journey:) I'll pass your site on as well. Your art is beautiful... because it comes from a beautiful person. ALOHA's to you in paradise! Anne

    ReplyDelete